16 Sexy Ideas To Spice Up Your Valentine’s Day!
(Make sure you watch the hilarious video at the end of the post! It’s related.. I promise!)
1. Start a V-Day “sext-a-thon”. Can’t spend the whole day together? Send your partner a steamy text every hour, on the hour. By the time your honey gets home, the anticipation will be at an all-time high.
2. Give each other erotic massages. Make sure your hands are warm and you have plenty of massage oils on hand. Get naked and take turns giving each other rubdowns. If a happy ending is in order, so be it!
3. Go back to school. Relive those turbulent, testosterone-driven high school years by driving to your area’s “Lover’s Corner”, listening to love songs on the iPod, and getting hot ‘n heavy in the backseat. Make sure to wear those Secondary or JC school uniforms!
4. Play Truth or Dare. Begin with each of you writing out five dares — anything from trying on a sexy outfit to something naughty like stripping — on separate pieces of paper. Place them in a bowl. Now take turns asking each other naughty questions such as, “What’s the sexiest fantasy you’ve ever had?” or “What’s the most unusual place you’ve ever wanted to have sex?” If you don’t answer, you have to dip into the pot and select a dare.
5. Spice up your bedroom decor. Redecorate your bedroom to look like a love den. Buy scented candles, luxurious linens, and a few sex toys (we won’t tell).
6. Have a picnic indoors. Spread a blanket on the bed with fresh fruit, chocolates, cheese slices, and wine to encourage between-the-sheets action.
7. Get wet. Take a bubble bath together, or, if you’re lucky enough to live near a remote pond or lake (in a warm climate…no hypothermia, please!), go skinny-dipping by moonlight.
Or get inspired by THIS guy in this hilarious MTV who tries to impress his Thai love with a twist at the end!
8. Lighten up. Buy new lampshades for the bedroom — something dark and mysterious that lets in little light and induces a romantic vibe. Or swap out your regular bulbs for soft pink ones that cast a sexy glow.
9. Play Three Things. Each think of three sexual things you’ve always wanted to try and write them down on separate pieces of paper. These are folded, marked with your initials to identify them, and mixed up. Then take turns drawing out one of the other’s wishes, agreeing in advance to at least give it a try.
10. Go for a run…with a steamy finish line. All those endorphins pumping through your veins will pay off in a hot, two-person shower later.
11. Play stylist. Choose each other’s attire for dinner and get dressed together (you can’t decline each others’ picks, by the way!). Later, take turns undressing each other.
12. Lingerie Fashion Show. Buy yourself (or your girl) three new lingerie outfits in totally different styles — over-the-top, cutesy, and subtly sexy — and use your shopping spree as an excuse to suggest a pre-dinner fashion show.
13. Propose a frisky game. Try Forfeit: One of you has to correctly guess what the other is miming and pay a forfeit if you get it wrong. For example, she may appear to be miming oral sex, but she’s actually miming sucking his finger. If he doesn’t guess correctly, he has to pay a forfeit — such as removing an item of clothing or performing a sex act that pleases only her — forfeiting his own needs.
14. Go commando. “Forget” to wear underwear to dinner. Don’t tell your partner until you get there.
15. Play at being 007. Dress up as your favorite Bond characters (Bond girl and Bond himself, naturally) and meet a bar. Pretend you’re two strangers meeting for the first time.
16. Stage a sex strike. Try not to have sex the entire week before Valentine’s Day. We know it’s tough, but the payoff will be amazing.
NOTE: If you found this useful, and need an even more detailed plan of action to take from meeting to dating a girl, you definitely want to check out this post “If “Dating Girls” Is A Subject Taught In Singapore Schools!”… click here!
P.S. Catch ModernMan Academy’s Dating Coaches On The Air With MediaCorp Radio 938LIVE’s DJ Angela Lim… click here!
P.P.S. Need help? Dating can be complex in modern society. We understand. Free dating coaching (valued at $150) in Singapore is available. Let the male ego take a backseat and recognize that you may not know all the pieces of the puzzle. Take advantage of free dating coaching in Singapore… Click here!