By accessing this web site, ModernMan.sg (herein referred to as the company’s name: ModernMan Academy), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the website materials (information or software) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); unless approved
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- The materials on ModernMan Academy’s web site are provided “as is”. ModernMan Academy’s makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ModernMan Academy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ModernMan Academy be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ModernMan Academy’s Internet site, even if ModernMan Academy or a ModernMan Academy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Published Testimonials
Published testimonials are voluntarily submitted by users of ModernMan Academy’s products and services. All testimonials are based on users’ personal opinion and experiences. Each individual submitted testimonials becomes the property of ModernMan Academy’s which entails the right to reproduce and publish the testimonial with permission to shorten real names for privacy.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ModernMan Academy’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Bootcamp Refund Policy
Bootcamp refund policy: This is a LIVE program and we have a limited amount of time to work with you. To maximize your learning and personalized attention within that time, we limit the course to no more than 4 clients per instructor. Because of these constraints – there are 4 requirements in place, each of which must be met, for a partial or full refund to be considered. These are in place to be fair to BOTH the instructor -and- the client. This is also to put the ‘risk’ squarely on our shoulders, and to give you full confidence in taking the program.
1) You must attend the entire program. In order for the instructor to give you maximum value, you must attend all the sessions and be engaged 100% in your participation. If you skip parts of the course, walk away, leave without the instructor’s consent, or show up late to the bootcamp sessions, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
2) You must provide honest feedback to the instructor via our email concierge system promptly after day 1 -and- day 2 of the bootcamp (or 24 hours after the bootcamp has concluded) — if you do not do this, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
3) You must communicate to your instructor in good faith about any dissatisfaction during the bootcamp’s pre-brief or debrief seminar sessions prior to day 2, allowing him sufficient time to address your concerns, and make any adjustments necessary to the curriculum so he can attempt to satisfy you 100%. If you request a refund 24 hours after the bootcamp has concluded, you will NOT be eligible.
4) Deposit is non-refundable. If you fail to show up for the bootcamp your deposit will be forfeited.